Friday 5 December 2014

Winter Uniform.


WINTER UNIFORM.



Winter tends to bring laziness in dressing because it's cold (who else stares at their wardrobe in the mornings and thinks "Oh I can't be bothered to come up with an outfit, I'm cold, I just want to wear a jumper and jeans"? Just me?) Good news is, this season that is the perfect lazy day uniform for stylish girls everywhere. According to Pinterest and Instagram, anyway.

Just add slim trousers (extra points for leather) + cozy knit + long coat + great shoes + a couple of well chosen accessories (stacked rings, crossbody bag, brushed cotton scarf etc) = an easy, warm outfit, that looks like you made a bit of effort. I won't tell if you don't.













All pictures from my Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Wore Today